At Sabino Canyon Pet Resort, we offer a wide variety of add-on services and pet supplies in Tucson, AZ to add enjoyment to your pet’s stay.
A La Carte
We strive to make your pet’s time with us as memorable as possible with the following a la carte activities:
- Playtime – $6.00 – 15 minutes of ball throwing and dog-park style fun (with or without other dogs based on our personality assessment).
- Swimming – $8.00 – 20 minutes of pool time without other dogs is a great way to cool off all year round. It’s also great as a therapeutic outing for older dogs as well.
- Bedtime story – $6.00 – Do you read to your kids every night while your pet lies by your side? He probably enjoys it just as much as your kids do. We’ll read a book to your pet before bed to end the day on a high note.
- Busy bone – $4.00 – A Kong toy stuffed with a tasty filling gives even the busiest dogs a treat to think about.
- Tuna on a Ritz – $4.00 – A Ritz cracker piled high with tasty tuna—every cat’s favorite.
- Treat time – $4.00 – A serving of lactose-free ice cream topped with crunch dog biscuits.
- Snuggle time – $6.00 – Do you have a pet that just needs to be held? We offer 15 minutes of lap time and loving to make your pet feel extra special.
You can help your pet feel well-taken care of with one of our personalized packages.
- Pampered Pooch – $8.00 – Keep your pooch pleased with snuggle time and an ice cream treat.
- Double Play – $10.00 – Give your pooch twice the excitement with double the play every day.
- Snack n’ Play – $10.00 – Satisfy your pet’s sweet tooth with one playtime, a Busy Bone, and our Treat Time ice cream.
- Busy Bundle – $14.00 – Keep your pet busy as a bee with a morning and evening playtime, a Busy Bone, and a treat time midday.
- Splash n’ Play – $11.00 – Let your animal splash with one playtime and one swim session.
At Sabino Canyon Pet Resort, we cater our add-on services and pet supplies in Tucson, AZ to fit special needs.
- Special diet – $1.00 – When pets have special diets that are brought from home we ask that you package the food in a sealed container. Please label the container with the pet’s name and the feeding instructions. We do have a refrigerator/freezer for raw/cooked diets. The reason for the fee is strickly for handling purposes.
- Medication – for a minimal fee – Medications from home should be clearly labeled with the dose needed for your pet. We can do insulin shots as well.
*Note: all prices per animal per day.